Now let's briefly introduce what is an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter.
The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is an inductive instrument manufactured according to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction, which is used to measure the volume flow of a conductive medium in the pipe. The instrument generally adopts the embedded technology of a single-chip microcomputer to realize digital excitation. At the same time, it uses the CAN field bus on the electromagnetic flowmeter, which is a common flowmeter.
The price of an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is closely related to the selection of an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter, so what should be paid attention to in the selection of an electromagnetic flowmeter? First, let's look at the sensor
1. Flow rate, determine the flow meter with the large-scale flow according to the maximum flow rate
2. Determine the diameter of the flowmeter according to the flow rate and industrial pipe size. Generally, a flowmeter consistent with the pipeline is selected
3. The lining of the flowmeter shall be selected according to the characteristics of the measured medium. For example, temperature, corrosivity, whether there may be negative pressure in the pipeline, etc. The general lining includes PTFE, soft rubber, hard rubber, PFA, ceramics, etc.
4. Select the material of the measuring electrode according to the dielectric characteristics. Generally, there are 304, 316, Hastelloy, titanium, tantalum, etc.
5. The pressure grade of flanges connected on both sides shall be selected according to the pressure grade of the processing pipeline.
6. Select the protection level. If the sensor is completely underwater, you need to select IP68
Secondly, let's take a look at the key points for the selection of an electromagnetic flowmeter transmitter.
1. According to the requirements of the installation location, determine whether to choose the integrated or split type.
2. What type of output is required, 4-20 mA signal, Hart, Profibus PA, FF, etc?
3. Whether explosion-proof requirements are required. Determine the explosion-proof grade.
The signal of the intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is weak, so don't worry too much, because the electromagnetic flowmeter can normally operate for a long time even without regular maintenance after installation, and maintenance and daily inspection and maintenance are required later. Failure to receive signals or weak signals are minor problems, which are common. Therefore, there is no need to worry or fear when it occurs. Check according to the following points, and you can generally find the cause of the fault quickly and solve the problem in a timely manner.
1. When the signal of an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is weak, first confirm whether the pipeline is full of fluid.
2. If the pipe is too close to the wall during installation, the probe can be installed on the diameter of the pipe with an inclined angle rather than on the diameter of the horizontal pipe. In this case, the Z method should be used to install the probe.
3. Carefully select the dense part of the pipeline, ensure that it is fully polished and bright, and apply an appropriate coupling agent to install the probe.
4. Carefully move each probe around the installation point orderly and slowly to find the maximum signal point to prevent the ultrasonic beam from reflecting out of the expected area due to scaling on the inner wall of the pipe or local deformation of the pipe, thus missing the installation point where strong signals can be received.
5. If dirt is found on the inner wall of the pipe during the inspection, it is necessary to hit the metal pipe with severe scaling on the inner wall to make the scaling part fall off or crack. However, it should be noted that this method may not help ultrasonic transmission due to the gap between the scaling and the inner wall.
The above are matters needing attention in the selection of an electromagnetic flowmeter. If you want to know the price of an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter, you can have a more accurate selection and quotation only after knowing the site conditions and determining the parameter configuration of the electromagnetic flowmeter. I believe that how to choose the right electromagnetic flowmeter is far more important than the price of an intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter.