Instructions for operationThe electromagnetic flow meter has been carefully checked before leaving the factory. During delivery, the instrument needs to be carefully checked for damage in the course of transportation.
Checking models and specificationsWhether the nameplate on the surface of the instrument shell matches the order information, please tell us the product model and number when contacting our company.
Check whether the package contains the following components: 1 hexagonal wrench (specification: 4mm) for anti-loosening screw in and out of front cover and side cover when disassembling and disassembling.
Storage instructionsIf the instrument needs to be stored for a long time after delivery, the following points must be observed:
The instrument must be stored in the original seal.The storage location must meet the following conditions:
1) Should not be exposed to Rain Water.
2) Minimum vibration and shock.
3) The levels of temperature and humidity are as follows:
Temperature:-30 ℃ ~ 70 ℃.
Humidity: relative humidity 5% to 80% (no condensation), the preferred ambient temperature is 25 ℃, and the relative humidity is 65%.
At the same time, if the converter has been left vacant at the installation site for a long time before installation, the performance of the converter may be affected by infiltration such as Rain Water. Therefore, the converter needs to be installed and connected as soon as possible after it is shipped to the installation site.
Instructions for installation application
In order to ensure the long-term stable operation of the instrument, the following terms need to be carefully considered when selecting the installation site.
Ambient temperature:It is necessary to avoid installing the instrument in a location where the temperature changes frequently, and thermal isolation must be used if the installation site is exposed to thermal radiation from the heat source in the workshop.
To vibrate or strike:
Prevent the instrument from being installed in a place where it will be subjected to vibration or impact.
The installation of the electromagnetic flowmeter must be completed by a professional engineer or technician, and non-professionals are not allowed to perform the installation-related steps in the process.The electromagnetic flowmeter is heavy, so the staff must prevent the electromagnetic flowmeter from falling to the ground or exerting excessive pressure so as not to damage the instrument.
When using electromagnetic flowmeter to measure thermal fluid, due to the high surface temperature of the instrument, care should be taken in the process of use to prevent scald.
When the tested thermal fluid is toxic, care should be taken to avoid contact with the fluid or inhalation of residual gas during the removal of the instrument from the pipe.
Do not exert too much weight on the instrument in the course of use.
All steps related to installation must comply with the current national electrical operating rules.
2) WiringThe wiring of the electromagnetic flowmeter must be completed by a professional engineer or technician, and non-professionals are not allowed to perform steps related to the wiring.
The shell cover is not allowed to be removed until the power is turned off for at least 10 minutes.
In the process of power cord wiring, it is necessary to first check whether the power supply voltage is within the voltage range required by the instrument.
Before wiring, the signal line and excitation line should ensure that the power supply is disconnected.
The protective grounding terminal must be safely connected to the marked terminal.
3) MaintenanceMaintenance electromagnetic flowmeters must be completed by professional engineers or technicians, and non-professionals are not allowed to perform maintenance-related steps.
Technicians are required to strictly follow the maintenance steps listed in the instructions.
If you have any request, please contact our company.
Pay attention to avoid the accumulation of dirt and dust on the display panel glass or data panel. If the panel becomes dirty, clean it with a soft dry cloth.
The installation of the electromagnetic flowmeterThe installation of the electromagnetic flowmeter must be completed by a professional engineer or technician. Non-professionals are not allowed to perform installation-related steps.
The main results are as follows:
- Avoid the direct sunlight or the surrounding places where the temperature is too high, in order to prevent the insulation performance of the excitation coil from being damaged due to the high ambient temperature.
- Need to stay away from strong magnetic equipment such as large motors, large transformers and electric welders.
- Avoid the interference of strong vibration as much as possible.
- It is necessary to stay away from the corrosive air such as ammonia and acid fog as far as possible, and if the on-site environmental conditions can not be met, it needs to be put forward when the user orders, then the company will try to solve it.
- During the installation of the flowmeter, the leakage current is not allowed, and both ends of the sensor and the connecting pipe should be reliably connected and grounded at the same time, and the grounding resistance should not be more than 10 Ω.
- The fluid flow direction is consistent with the flow direction of the flowmeter.
- The installed pipe needs to ensure that the measuring pipe is always filled with the tested medium to prevent the pipe from being left empty.
- Electromagnetic flowmeters that are not lined with PFA/F46 should not be installed in the pipeline section with negative pressure as far as possible, in order to prevent the lining material from falling off.
- If the requirement on the upstream side of the flowmeter is not less than 5D (pipe inner diameter) (figure 1), for example, if the upstream side is not fully open gate valve or regulating valve, the length of the upstream straight section of the flowmeter should not be less than 10D (figure 2); at the same time, the requirement for the straight section on the downstream side of the flowmeter is not high, as long as the data is greater than 3D.
Figure 1 Requirements for upstream straight pipe segment
Figure 2 There is a gate valve or regulating valve on the upstream side that is not fully open.
4.2 Installation specification
1)In order to prevent negative pressure, the elevation of the flowmeter should be slightly lower than that of the pipe, or a certain back pressure should be guaranteed on the downstream side of the flowmeter. As shown in figure 3:
Figure 3 Anti-negative pressure installation.
2) The measured inner diameter of the flowmeter should be consistent with the inner diameter of the pipe, and if the inner diameter is inconsistent, the inner diameter of the pipe should be larger than the inner diameter of the flowmeter.
At the same time, a tapered tube or diffuser tube with a cone angle of less than 15 °is installed in the flowmeter, as shown in figure 4:
Figure 4 Installation when the measured inner diameter is inconsistent with the inner diameter of the pipe
3) If the flowmeter is tilted or vertically installed, the flow direction of the flowmeter should be bottom-up, as shown in figure 5:
Figure 5 Inclined or vertical installation.
4) For pipes where flow interruption is not allowed in the process, at the same time, bypass pipes and cleaning ports need to be added next to the installation of flow timing. Figure 6 this device needs to ensure that the equipment system can work continuously when the flowmeter is out of use.
Figure 6 Installation that causes flow disruption is not allowed in the pipe.
1) The small diameter flowmeter can be directly supported on the pipe, while the large diameter flowmeter must be installed on the foot, and the foot needs to bear the weight of the flowmeter through the foundation.
The connection of the downstream pipe of the flowmeter should be able to install expansion joints.
2) The flowmeter should prohibit the use of pipe rods or ropes to prevent it from being transported and hoisted through the measuring tube to prevent damage to the village.
4) The connection bolt between the flowmeter flange and the pipe flange must be tightened to ensure that the thickness of the sealing gasket is uniform, so that the flowmeter and the pipe are connected tightly and without leakage. At the same time, the inner diameter of the sealing gasket is not less than the inner diameter of the lining, and the concentricity should be maintained.
Installation of integrated electromagnetic flowmeter
1) A sealing gasket needs to be placed between the pipe flange and the flowmeter flange.
2) Figure 7 shows that the bolt is inserted from one side of the pipe flange, while the other side is fixed and tightened with a nut.
Installation of remote electromagnetic flowmeter
Figure 8 Installation of remote electromagnetic flowmeter
1) Place a sealing gasket between the pipe flange and the flowmeter flange.
2) Figure 8 shows that the bolt is inserted from one side of the pipe flange and fastened and tightened with a nut on the other side.
Install remote converter
Fix the converter to the steel pipe
Figure 9 Install a separation converter on a steel pipe
1) Use 4 screws to secure the instrument to the mounting bracket.
2) U-shaped bolts can install the mounting bracket and the instrument together on the pipe with a diameter ≤ 60mm.
3) If the installation line is non-conductive, the converter needs to be grounded separately.
Fix the converter on the wall
Figure 10 Install a separation converter on the wall
1) 4 screws can secure the instrument to the mounting bracket.
2) Screws can install the mounting bracket and the instrument on the wall together.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales department immediately.