1. Industrial production processThe flow meter is one of the major types of process automation instruments and devices. It is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemical industry, petroleum, transportation, construction, light textile, food, medicine, agriculture, environmental protection and people's daily life, and other fields of the national economy. It is to develop industrial and agricultural production, save energy, and improve product quality, The important tools to improve economic efficiency and management level play an important role in the national economy. In process automation instruments and devices, flow instruments have two major functions: as a detection instrument of process automation control system and a total table for measuring material quantity.
2. Energy meteringEnergy is divided into primary energy (coal, crude oil, coalbed methane, petroleum gas, and natural gas), secondary energy (electricity, coke, artificial gas, product oil, liquefied petroleum gas, steam), and energy carrying working medium (compressed air, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, water). Energy metering is an important means to scientifically manage energy, achieve energy conservation and consumption reduction, and improve economic benefits. Flow meters are an important part of energy metering instruments. Water, artificial gas, natural gas, steam, and oil products, which are commonly used energy sources, use extremely large quantities of flowmeters. They are indispensable tools for energy management and economic accounting.
3. Environmental protection engineeringThe discharge of flue gas, waste liquid, sewage, etc. seriously pollutes the atmosphere and water resources, and seriously threatens the human living environment. The country regards sustainable development as a national policy, and environmental protection will be the biggest topic in the 21st century. To control air and water pollution, management must be strengthened, and the basis of management is quantitative control of pollution.
Coal is the main energy source in many countries around the world, and millions of chimneys continuously discharge smoke into the atmosphere every year. Flue gas emission control is an important project to eradicate pollution. Each chimney must be equipped with a flue gas analyzer and flowmeter to form a continuous emission monitoring system. The flow rate of flue gas has great difficulties, such as large chimney size and irregular shape, variable gas composition, large flow rate range, dirt, dust, corrosion, high temperature, no straight pipe section, etc.
There are five modes: railway, road, air, water, and pipeline transportation. Pipeline transportation has long existed, but it is not widely used. With the outstanding environmental protection problems, the characteristics of pipeline transportation attract people's attention. Pipeline transportation must be equipped with a flowmeter, which is the eye of control, distribution, and dispatching, and also an essential tool for safety monitoring and economic accounting.
5. BiotechnologyThe 21st century will usher in the century of life science, and the industry characterized by biotechnology will develop rapidly. There are many substances to be monitored and measured in biotechnology, such as blood, urine, etc. The development of instruments is very difficult and has many varieties.
6. Scientific experimentThe flow meters needed for scientific experiments are not only numerous but also very diverse. According to statistics, most of the more than 100 kinds of flowmeters are used for scientific research. They are not mass-produced and sold on the market. Many scientific research institutions and large enterprises have set up special teams to develop special flowmeters.
7. Marine meteorology, rivers and lakes
These areas are open flow channels, which generally need to detect the flow rate and then calculate the flow rate. The physical principle and hydromechanics basis of the current meter and flowmeter are common, but the principle, structure, and service conditions of the instrument are very different.
The flow meter of Supmea
The electromagnetic flow meter of Supmea is characterized by small pressure loss, high accuracy, stability and reliability, and strong anti-interference. It can be compatible with all kinds of pipelines, with a wide measuring range, no mechanical inertia, and complete series. Supmea electromagnetic flowmeter is widely used in the petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, textile, food, pharmacy, papermaking, and other industries. Because of its favorable price and good product quality, it is favored by enterprises in 127 countries around the world.
At present, the electromagnetic flow meter of Supmea adopts three electrodes for measurement. The middle two sides of the pipeline are measuring electrodes, and the bottom of the pipeline is grounding electrodes The grounding electrode and the flow meter housing are in the conduction state, and the insulation resistance of the two measuring electrodes and the housing is generally greater than 50M Ω.
Relevant knowledge expansionThe function of the grounding ring:
1. When the fluid-cutting magnetic induction line sends out a flow signal, the fluid itself acts as a zero potential, and a positive potential is generated on one electrode,
The other electrode generates a negative potential, which is constantly changing alternately. The role of the grounding ring is to make the fluid at zero potential.
2. The second function of the grounding ring is to eliminate the static interference of the pipeline and the electromagnetic interference of the complex environment on site
Only a good grounding can ensure the accuracy of flow meter measurement
3. Good grounding resistance ＜ 10 Ω.
The resistance of the excitation coil of the electromagnetic flowmeter is normally about 40-60 Ω. The diameter of the flow meter is different, and the resistance value has a certain deviation
The resistance of the magnetic measurement excitation coil is about 100 Ω, which can also be used. In general, the resistance between the excitation coil and the shell of the electromagnetic flowmeter is greater than 20M Ω.