The industrial water electromagnetic flow meter will be used in sewage treatment plants, water plants, chemical enterprises, etc. Therefore, the selection of an electromagnetic flowmeter for industrial water supply becomes particularly important. Now let's introduce the advantages of electromagnetic flowmeter for industrial water.
1. The measurement of industrial water electromagnetic flowmeter is not affected by the change in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity.2. There are no flow-obstructing parts and pressure loss in the measuring pipe, and the requirements for a straight pipe section are low. It has unique adaptability for slurry measurement.
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials will ensure good corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
4. The converter adopts a novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point, and high accuracy. The flow range can reach 150:1.
5. The converter can be integrated or separated from the sensor.
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting, and reliable programming.
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measurement system with three integrators: total forward, total reverse, and total difference; It can display positive and negative flow and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication, and HART.
8. The converter adopts surface mounting technology (SMT) and has self-check and self-diagnosis functions.
9. The measurement accuracy is not affected by the change in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity. The induced voltage signal of the sensor has a linear relationship with the average flow rate, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no choke in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; There are no movable parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Because the induced voltage signal is formed in the whole space full of magnetic field and is the average value on the pipe load surface, the straight pipe section required by the sensor is short, with a length of 5 times the pipe diameter.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced MCU and SMT technology, with reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point, and convenient parameter setting. Click the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow, flow rate, flow percentage, etc.
13. Two-way measuring system of industrial water electromagnetic flowmeter can measure forward flow and reverse flow. Special production processes and high-quality materials are adopted to ensure the stability of product performance for a long time.
Having learned so much about the characteristics of industrial water flow meters, I would like to introduce the well-known manufacturers of industrial water electromagnetic flow meters. The origin of the electromagnetic flowmeter is in the last century, and it has a history of more than 100 years. However, the well-known origin of the electromagnetic flowmeter in China is mainly in Hangzhou.
Supmea is the manufacturer and supplier of electromagnetic flowmeters for industrial water in Hangzhou, China. We provide more than 20 kinds of flow meters, including 50% electromagnetic flowmeter and other types of flowmeter (ultrasonic flowmeter, vortex flowmeter, etc.).Supmea electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly used for flow measurement of various conductive liquids. Other flowmeters such as vortex flowmeters and ultrasonic can even measure liquids such as water, seawater, oil, and even mud.
The electromagnetic flowmeter for industrial water can realize stable flow measurements without modifying the pipeline. This greatly meets the measurement requirements of many applications. It can be used for small to large pipes. For efficient flow measurement of flexible and rigid plastic pipes.
Supmea's industrial water electromagnetic flowmeter, made in China, has good quality and low price. Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in 127 countries, including China, Thailand, Singapore, Germany, India, Pakistan, the United States, and other countries.The entire team of Sino Inst has received excellent training, so we can ensure that every customer's needs are met. If you need to know your product requirements, whether it is various types of flow sensors, liquid level sensors, water quality analysis instruments, or other equipment, please contact us.