Vortex flow meter are used to measure the volume flow of liquids, gases and steam. For example, saturated steam, superheated steam, compressed air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, fully demineralized water, solvents, heat-transfer oils, boiler feedwater, condensate, liquefied gases, flue gases, etc.
• Wafer connection: DN10-DN500(priority PN2.5MPa)
• Flange connection: DN10-DN80(priority PN2.5MPa）DN100-DN200(priority PN1.6MPa）DN250-DN500(priority PN1.6MPa）
• Accuracy: 1.0% 1.5% 2.0%
• Range Ratio: 1:8~1:30
• Medium Temperature: -40℃~+260℃，-40℃~+300℃
• Power Supply: 24VDC±5%， Li battery(3.6VDC)
• Output signal: 4-20mA or frequency
• Communication: RS485,HART
• Body Materials: Stainless stell
• Ingress protection: IP65
• Works in gas, steam, and liquid applications.
• Is insensitive to fluid conductivity.
• Reliability and long term accuracy
• Maintenance is not required on a regular basis
• The flow meter is available in many temperature ranges
High vibration or entrained solids can be problematic
• Temperature and pressure compensation is required when measuring steam
• Turbulent flow is required.
• Vortex meters have over range limitations.
• Vortex meters are affected by pulsating flow.