This turbine type flow meter is one of the best products in terms of repeatability and accuracy, and turbine flowmeter has its own characteristics, such as simple structure, less processing parts, light weight, easy maintenance, large flow capacity (the same caliber can be passed through the flow rate) and can adapt to high parameters (high temperature, high pressure and low temperature). So far, this type of flowmeter products can reach technical parameters: DN25-DN300 caliber, pressure 1.6-4.0MPa (high pressure can be customized), medium temperature of -40-+80 ℃, the ambient temperature of -20-+60 ℃, the body material is 304 stainless steel, like this technical parameters of other flowmeter is difficult to achieve.
The turbine type flow meter is widely used in some of the following measurement objects: water, oil, alcohols and other liquids (viscosity <5*10~6M2/S). Although the excellent measurement characteristics of turbine flowmeter is favored by people, but the impression is composed of moving parts, short service life, inevitably hesitant in the selection, after the unremitting efforts of our technical R & D staff, it should be said that the situation has greatly improved. Turbine type flow meters as the most general flowmeter, our products have developed into a multi-species, full series, multi-specification mass production scale.
A turbine type flow meter measures the velocity of liquids, gases and vapors in pipes, such as hydrocarbons in fuel flow measurement, chemical flow metering, water flow metering, cryogenic liquid flow metering, air or gas flow metering, and general industrial flow metering.
Turbine flow meters are designed to maximize throughout and minimize pressure drop, maintain high flow rates over an extended flow range and offer pulse output that is linear to the flow rate.
Turbine type flow meters in addition to the aforementioned industrial sector a large number of applications, in some special sectors are also widely used, such as scientific research experiments, national defense science and technology, metrology departments, the use of these areas just avoid its weaknesses, give full play to its characteristics (high precision, good repeatability, can be used for high pressure, high temperature, low temperature and micro-flow conditions).
This turbine type flow meter product itself has a field display function, but also the flow signal can be transmitted remotely. The flow signal can be divided into pulse signal or current signal (4-20mA). The instrument is inexpensive, highly integrated, compact, especially suitable for use with secondary display instrument, PLC, DCS and other computer control systems.
Integrated turbine flowmeter, using advanced ultra-low-power single-chip microcomputer technology developed by the turbine flow sensor and display accumulation of integrated new intelligent instrument, using a double row of liquid crystal field display, with compact institutions, readings are intuitive and clear, high reliability, not subject to external power interference, lightning strike, low cost and other obvious advantages.
• Repeatability: ±0.2%
• Accuracy: Standard: ±1% of reading / Optional: ±0.5% of reading
• Housing: Standard : 304 Stainless Steel / Optional : 316 Stainless Steel
• Bearings and Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
• Rotor: Standard :2Cr13 Stainless Steel / (Optional : Alloy CD4Mcu
• Retaining Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
• Sensor: Pulse signal (Low Level: ≤0.8V; High Level: ≥8V)
• Transmitter: 4 to 20 mA DC current signal
• Signal Transmission Distance: ≤1,000 m
• Basic Type: Hausman Connector or three-core cable: ISO M20×1.5 Female
• Protection Level: IP65
• Flange Connections
• For standard product, the flange follows GB/T 9119-2000 (ISO 7005-1) RF (Raised Face)
• Temperature: -10°C to +55°C
• Pressure: 86 to 106 KPa
• Relative Humidity:5% to 90%
• Sensor: +12V DC (Optional: +24V DC)
• Transmitter: +24V DC
• Field Display Type B: Integral 3.2V Lithium Battery (Others available on request)
• Field Display Type C: +24V DC
Fluid Temperature and Pressure:
• Temperature: -20°C to +110°C
• Pressure: Fluid pressure should be limited according to rating.