The PH-5014 glass electrode pH meter is made of pH-sensitive glass film resistant to hydrofluoric acid. The application of this sensor is not only for the determination of pH value in water containing hydrofluoric acid but also in the dilution control of hydrofluoric acid in semiconductor wafer manufacturing and chip production. It can also be used in the petrochemical industry, iron and steel wastewater, and other corrosive systems in the determination of pH value.
1. The electrode lead is a special 6-core shielded wire. The customer is not allowed to splice the lead without permission, and will not be responsible for the consequences.
2. During measurement, it shall be cleaned in distilled water (or deionized water) first, and the water shall be absorbed with filter paper to prevent impurities from entering the measured liquid. The electrode bubble and liquid junction shall be completely immersed in the measured liquid.
3. When the electrode is not in use, it should be cleaned and inserted into the protective cover with a saturated potassium chloride solution.
4. Check whether the terminal is dry. If there is any contamination, please wipe it with absolute alcohol and blow it dry before use.
5. Avoid long-term immersion in distilled water or protein solution, and prevent contact with silicone oil.
6. If the electrode is used for a long time, its glass film may become transparent or have sediment attached. At this time, it can be washed with dilute hydrochloric acid and washed with water.
7. It is recommended that the user regularly clean the glass bulb and liquid junction in front of the electrode, and regularly coordinate with the instrument for calibration.
8. When you use the above methods to maintain the electrode, you still cannot carry out the calibration procedure and normal measurement, which indicates that the electrode has failed to recover its response. Please replace the electrode.